Here are some of the places that we are visiting and what we’ll be getting up to when we’re there:
Plymouth (7th – 8th)
- 7th: Talk at the Plymouth University Launch Party where we’ll also be hosting our Water Table.
- 8th: 9-12 Water Table at the Children’s University and beach clean.
Cardiff (10th – 11th)
- 10th & 11th: 10-12 Water table at Mermaid Quay.
- 10th: 1-4pm Water table at Techniquest
- 11th: 10-12 Beach clean at Cardiff Point
- 11th: 7-10pm Talking at the storytelling workshop and open mic session at Lookout Cafe.
Arran (16th – 18th)
- 17th: 10.30-5pm Interactive workshops and Water table at Lamlash Lifeboat Station.
- 17th: 3pm Beach clean up.
- 17th: 7.30 Storytelling and music at Pier Head Tavern. Amy will be performing ‘See the Sea as beautiful’ (a parody of ‘See beneath your beautiful’ by Labrinth) as well as some other sea shanties on her guitar.
Edinburgh (24th – 27th)
- 25th: 9am Beach clean with the Marine Conservation Society
- 25th: 12.30 – 2.30 Water Table & talk at Holyrood reception (private event)
London (30th – 3rd September)
- 30th: 9am Press reception at Tower Pier (private event)
- 31st & 1st: 10 – 4pm Water Table at St Katherine’s Dock.
- 1st: 7.30pm Storytelling at the Cutty Sark
- 2nd: Big Bottle count at various locations
- 2nd: Water table at Cutty Sark
We are travelling all over the country raising awareness of plastic’s affects so please do come and visit us at our water table if we’re near you!