Amy and Ella recorded this video a couple of years ago when they were invited to speak in schools around the UK but couldn’t make it. The girls might look…Read More
Plastic Clever Schools
Working with schools to help them become Plastic Clever
How to become a Plastic Clever School
Becoming a Plastic Clever School just requires a school to make some effort towards reducing the BIG 4 plastic polluters (you know the ones we keep going on about):
coffee cups + lids, plastic bottles, straws and plastic bags.
We’re not keen on plastic cutlery and some other easy-to-avoid items as well, so we’d be delighted if you started to reduce those too.
So, here’s what you have to do …
1. Download the PC School Criteria
2. Use the guidance sheet to advise your PC efforts
3. Tell us about your good work
- Take a photo and send it to us using the form below.
Plastic Clever School Welcome Pack
As of September 2018, new schools that achieve Plastic Clever School status will receive:
- a certificate
- a window sticker
- an A2 poster from The Deep about ocean pollution
- an A3 ‘We are a Plastic Clever School’ poster to display in school
- a hard copy of ‘Finn the Fortunate Tiger Shark and his Fantastic Friends’, a book by Georgina Stevens
- a family ticket (to raffle or award) to either The Deep (in Hull) or the National Marine Aquarium (in Plymouth)
How do I get these goodies for my school?
All you have to do is follow steps (see left) and once you’ve reached Plastic Clever status, we’ll get all of the goodies above posted out to you.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!
The Map of ‘Plastic Cleverness’
Get your school added to the map below
Want us to come and talk at your school?
If you’d like us to come and speak at your school or event, drop us a line using the form (left).